The Fairfield County Health Department offers immunizations for Children and Adults
- • Immunizations by appointment only
- • To make an appointment call 740-652-2802
- • Parents are reminded to bring their child’s immunization records
- • For international travel vaccinations: wexnermedical.osu.edu
We offer the following vaccines:
• Hib (Haemophilus influenzae type b)
• Herpes Zoster (Shingles)
• MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
• HPV (Human Papilloma Virus)
• Tdap (Tetanus, reduced Diphtheria and Pertussis)
• Hepatitis A
• Hepatitis B
To ensure your child is up to date with their vaccinations: cdc.gov
The immunization clinic accepts the following as payment:
- • Medicaid
- • Medicaid Managed Care: Care Source, Molina, Paramount, Buckeye and United Health Community
- • Most private insurances, cash, credit cards and checks.
- • Vaccine for Children (program) provider which offers low cost vaccines for the uninsured and underinsured.
We also offer the following trainings for medical providers and staff :
- • MOBI (Maximizing Office Based Immunization)
- • TIES (Teen Immunization Education Session)
- • IQIP (Immunization Quality Improvement for Providers)
- • Call 740-652-2832 to schedule a training session at your facility at a time that works for you.